Friday Five: August 4, 2017
Today we have some tips and tricks you will love - check out today's Friday Five!
1. Purchasing Power CAMPUS USA Credit Union offers a Car Buying Service, Powered by TrueCar. Car buying can be stressful - choosing the right vehicle for you, negotiating your price, deciding which dealership to do business with, etc. Arriving at the dealership with a Guaranteed Savings Certificate in-hand means you have already negotiated your bottom line! *phew* One step closer to driving your car off the lot with a smile!
2. Wise Words “My children were taught at an early age how money works and that it comes from hard work. They've been on a commission - not an allowance - since they were little. They learned that if they worked around the house, they got paid. If they didn't work, they didn't get paid." -Dave Ramsey
3. Silly Cents The first U.S. "penny" was named the Fugio Cent. Designed by Benjamin Franklin, the Fugio Cent had an image of the sun shining down on a sundial with an inscription below that read "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". I guess he wasn't interested in anyone's two cents...
4. Oh Mannequin Remember that time the Mannequin Challenge was trending everywhere? CAMPUS jumped on board with a quick video while we were packing donations for troops overseas. Not the BEST Mannequin Challenge on the internet - but probably the best package those troops received all year!
5. Pricey Wings What better way to pay an I.O.U. than with a beautiful presentation? Check out this Origami Dollar Butterfly Tutorial - if you have five minutes to learn - why not?
Have a happy weekend!
By Campus USA at 4 Aug 2017, 08:21 AM