Low Rate Balance Transfer
3.9% APR1 for 122 months on Balance Transfers through April 15.
And … No Balance Transfer Fee!!
PLUS — Earn rewards on all future purchases with the CAMPUS Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
Make $500 in purchases in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 points redeemable
for merchandise, travel, gift cards — even cash!3
Existing CAMPUS Cardholders can take advantage of this great offer online now!
- Log in to Online Banking at campuscu.com
- Access the “Credit Card” tab in the left navigation
- Click on “Services” from the top menu
- Select “Balance Consolidation”
Click here to ask an expert!
Membership is open to anyone in Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee and Wakulla counties!4
1. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval and initial $5 deposit required. There are costs associated with the use of this card. For specific information call 800-367-6440 or write us at P.O. Box 147029, Gainesville, FL 32614. The Annual Percentage Rate is a variable rate for VISA Platinum and VISA Rewards and is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (index), plus a margin. The margin is based on certain credit worthiness criteria. The APR is as low as 10.65% as of 1/3/2017 which is determined by adding together the index and the margin applicable to the card type and the consumer’s credit. The APR could change without notice. APR not to exceed 17.99%. 2. Balance Transfer Promotional Rate: Offer available only 1/15/17 – 4/15/17. Promotional APR for Balance Transfers is 3.9% and will be effective for 12 billing cycles after the cycle in which the transfer takes place; then the rate on transferred balances will change to the then-current purchase APR consistent with the Cardholder Agreement. 3. Rewards are credited based on purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify for rewards points. 4. Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 required.