Balance Transfer Offer through April 30
Existing CAMPUS Cardholders can take advantage of this great offer online now!
- Log in to Online Banking
- Access the “Credit Card” tab in the left navigation
- Click on “Services” from the top menu
- Select “Balance Consolidation”
How do you know if a Balance Transfer is best for you?
If you are carrying a high-interest-balance on a credit card and are looking for a way to pay off your debt faster - there are a few things to consider when transferring your balance:
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- The interest rate is lower on the new card than your existing credit card
Calculate how much money you could save or how quickly you could reduce your debt by transferring your balance to a lower rate.
January 15 through April 30, take advantage of our Balance Transfer Offer
3.9% APR1 for 12 months2
And … No Balance Transfer Fee!!
Don't forget — Earn rewards on all future purchases with the CAMPUS Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
Make $500 in purchases in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 points redeemable
for merchandise, travel, gift cards — even cash!3
Membership is open to anyone in Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee and Wakulla counties!4
1. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval and initial $5 deposit required. There are costs associated with the use of this card. For specific information call 800-367-6440 or write us at P.O. Box 147029, Gainesville, FL 32614. The Annual Percentage Rate is a variable rate for Visa Platinum and Visa Rewards and is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (index), plus a margin. The margin is based on certain credit worthiness criteria. The APR is as low as 11.15% as of 7/5/2017 which is determined by adding together the index and the margin applicable to the card type and the consumer’s credit. The APR could change without notice. APR not to exceed 17.99%. 2. Balance Transfer Promotional Rate: Offer available only 1/15/18 – 4/30/18. Promotional APR for Balance Transfers is 3.9% and will be effective for 12 billing cycles after the cycle in which the transfer takes place; then the rate on transferred balances will change to the then-current purchase APR consistent with the Cardholder Agreement. 3. Rewards are credited based on purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify for rewards points. 4. Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 required.