CAMPUS Kids Account
A savings account for Kids 17 years old and under!
- Earn interest on every dollar up to $100,0001
- No minimum deposit or balance requirement
- No monthly fees
- Unlimited withdrawals
Rising Star Checking
A checking account designed specifically for our Rising Stars, ages 13-17, with free mobile banking, no minimum balance requirement and a debit card with no monthly fee! Rising Stars can manage their finances with freedom and convenience — and in style:
- No minimum balance requirement2
- Free CAMPUS Online & Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposits (from CAMPUS Mobile App)
- Choose from 4 debit card designs!3
- Free Online Bill Pay4
- Free DA$HBOARD – an online budgeting tool to help manage your finances
Membership is open to anyone in Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee and Wakulla counties!5
1. Rate subject to change without notice. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Birth Certificate and Social Security are required to open a CAMPUS Kids Account. 2. Social Security Card and Birth Certificate are required to open the account. Rising Star (teen) is primary member, Adult Joint Owner required. Joint owner must be 18 years or older. Joint owner credit approval required. $50 opening deposit required (no minimum balance requirement). 3. Debit Card limits: $750 purchase/point-of-sale, $250 ATM. Rising Star Debit Card cannot access CAMPUS Kids Savings Account. 4. Online Banking and eDocuments are required. 5. Credit approval and initial $5 deposit required. Other restrictions may apply.