CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking FAQ
Do I need to enroll for online banking?
All new CAMPUS Members will be required to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking and agree to the terms and conditions in order to access their accounts online or the mobile banking app. To get started, just click the Enroll/Login box at the top of this page. If you have trouble please contact us at 800-367-6440 and press 1.
When I enter my account number it won’t let me register. What should I do?
If you cannot access CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking please call 800-367-6440 and press 1.
Do I have to retrieve a Secure Access Code each time I try to access Online Banking?
No, if you are accessing online banking from a personal/trusted computer, register that device and you will no longer have to retrieve a Secure Access Code when accessing Online Banking from that device.
You will have to retrieve a Secure Access Code each time you try to Login to Online Banking from a device that is not registered.
What if I can’t remember my password?
After entering an incorrect password in the login box, you will be re-directed to a new page. On that page, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link just above the 'Log In' button. Enter your User ID to receive a new Secure Access Code and reset your password.
How do I change my password to Online and Mobile Banking?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Settings in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Security Preferences and then Change password.
Why am a being asked for a Secure Access Code if I have already registered my computer?
Please make sure your computer allows cookies. You can check this in your browser settings. You may also need to add "secure.campuscu.com" to your trusted sites list. If you're still having trouble please call 800-367-6440 and press 1.
- Standard PC or Mac with at least 1-GHz processor and 1GB RAM
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide the anti-virus and spyware protection.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack (SP) 2, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS X.
Note: Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP and XP-compatible internet Explorer (IE) in April 2014, including the security updates. XP users who do not upgrade their operating systems should replace IE with Google Chrome for an up-to-date, secure internet browser.
- Cable, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), or Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) Internet connection. (Dial-up connections are not supported.)
Note: Satellite connections often have more difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since our Online Banking system is HTTPS-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
- PC Browser Compatibility
|Browser||Windows Vista SP 2||Windows 7 & 8||Windows 10|
|Google Chrome 37 and later||X||X||X|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.X||X|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.X||X||X|
|Microsoft Edge||In testing|
|Mozilla Firefox 33 and later||X||X||X|
- Mac Browser Compatibility
|Browser||Mac OS X 10.6-10.11|
|Google Chrome 37 and later||X|
|Mozilla Firefox 33 and later||X|
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Absolutely. Our online banking system will provide you the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device—conveniently and securely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop.
The following are required to access the CAMPUS Mobile App:
- A valid email address and telephone number
- The Online Banking App will function best when the GPS or native mapping app (also known as Location Services) is enabled
- Mobile browsers (such as Safari) are not supported. Use the Online Banking App instead.
- Android Compatibility
|Android 4.0.3 and later||X|
- Apple IOS Compatibility
|iOS 6.X||Not Compatible|
|iOS 7.X||Limited Compatibility|
Note: CAMPUS Mobile App is compatible with Apple iPhone 4 and newer models.
- The following mobile operating systems are not compatible with CAMPUS Mobile App:
- Windows Phone
- Kindle Fire
- Mobile Connectivity
Note: Devices that do not have Location Services or native mapping applications do not support branch/ATM location functionality
- A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile remote deposit capture functionality in the CAMPUS Mobile App. The following table provides camera resolution compatibility for CAMPUS Mobile Banking.
Mobile Deposit Capture Compatibility
|Less than 1.9 megapixels||Not Compatible|
|1.9-4.9 megapixels||Limited Compatibility|
|5 megapixels or higher||X|
CAMPUS PAY Online Bill Pay FAQ
How do I view my CAMPUS PAY Online Bill Pay History?
Open CAMPUS PAY and click on “Payments.” At the end of your payees, click on “View History”.
When are my CAMPUS PAY Online Bill Payments processed?
Payments made before 3pm EST Monday – Friday will be processed the same day. Payments made after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
Mobile Deposit FAQ
How do I deposit a check?
Mobile Check Deposit is only available in the CAMPUS Mobile App available for free in Apple iTunes or Google Play. Once you log into the app, tab on Mobile Deposit on the right side menu and follow the instructions.
Is there a cut-off time for external transfers?
Yes. Any bill payments, mobile deposits, or external transfers made after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
Funds Transfers FAQ
How do I transfer funds?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Transfers, in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select:
- Funds Transfer to transfer funds between to CAMPUS USA Credit Union accounts in your name
- Member to Member to transfer funds from your CAMPUS USA Credit Union account to another CAMPUS USA Credit Union member’s account. You can select to make a single, one time, transfer or to link the two accounts so you can transfer at your convenience whenever you like.
- You must know the transfer to account number and suffix and the first three letters of the member’s last name.
- Add External Account to transfer from your CAMPUS USA Credit Union account to an account at another institution. Follow the steps on that page to verify your account.
How do I view an existing funds transfer?
On the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Transfers, in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Activity Center and choose from Single Transactions, Recurring Transactions, or Mobile Deposit Checks from the tabs across the top of the page.
I used to use Pop Money to send money to other people, I don't see Pop Money in New Online Banking?
Our latest update to our bill pay system offers P2P (Person to Person) Payments, and it's better than Pop Money because there is no fee! Just click on "add a payee" and select either "person" or "company."
Do I need any special software to use the eDocuments?
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you're all set. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click here for your free download.
Does it matter what browser I use to access the web site?
Any up-to-date browser should work. We would recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, Firefox version 3 or higher, or Safari version 4 or higher.
How will I know when my registration has been completed?
Once you've completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirming your successful registration.
How will I know when I have an eDocument available to be viewed?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new eDocument is available for viewing.
Can I print my documents?
You can print your documents, and you can also save them to your hard drive, diskette, or CD.
How long will my documents be available for viewing?
eDocuments will generally remain available for viewing for 24 months after they have been posted.
What do I do if my email address changes?
You can provide your new email address for eDocument notification by selecting 'Change Registration', and then choosing 'Change Your Email Address'.
Can I receive paper documents and eDocuments?
When you sign up for eDocuments, you will no longer receive paper documents. However, you have the ability to print any document displayed in eDocuments for your personal records.
Can I choose which documents I want to receive electronically?
You must receive all documents as either eDocuments or paper documents, but you do have the ability to print any eDocument for your personal records.
Why isn't there a link to my eDocuments in the email I received?
For your protection, we require that you log in to CAMPUS Online Banking to view your eDocuments.
Will all CAMPUS communication show as an eDocument?
We will mail you certain communications, such as marketing materials. eDocuments are only for account statements, notices, tax forms, billing statements, and other documents.
I got an error message while trying to view a document. It says "There was an error processing a page. A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding". What does this mean?
You are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and need to upgrade to version 4 or higher. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eStatements with no problems. Click here to get the latest version.
What do I do if I'm having trouble viewing my documents?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your PC's ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site. We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Un-install and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader. http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eDocuments. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eDocuments.
How do I import CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking into QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks for Mac (2013-2016), Direct Connect Instructions
- QuickBooks for Mac (2013-2016), Web Connect Instructions
- QuickBooks Online Edition Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows (2013-2016) Direct Connect Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows (2013-2016) Web Connect Instructions
How do I import CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking into Mint?
How do I import Quicken?
Can I use Online Banking to change my address?
Yes, send a Secure Message by clicking on the Messages button in the left side navigation. From there click the 'New Conversation' button on the top right of the screen to send a Secure Message to a CAMPUS representative. To respond or delete a Secure Message, just click on the icons at the top right of the message (just below the 'New Conversation' button.
Can I hide /remove accounts from my Account Summary screen?
No, you cannot hide/remove accounts from your Account Summary screen yourself, however we will be happy to do it for you. Please contact us at 800-367-6440 and press 1.
How do I search for a single transaction?
On the Home Page (account summary) click on the account you would like to search. From that Account Details page, you can click the 'Show Filters' to search that account for a particular transaction. Otherwise, you can scroll down the page to see your recent transactions.
How do I view and print a check image?
On the Home page (account summary) click on the account you would like to search. From that Account Details page, you can click the 'Show Filters' link and enter a check number or range of check numbers you would like to search. Otherwise, you can scroll down the page to see your recent transactions. When you identify the item you would like to view click on the item to view a description. Click on the check to view the item and select print.
How do I contact you if I have a question?
There are two ways to contact us from within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Live Chat is available during regular CAMPUS USA Credit Union business hours. During those times the 'CHAT NOW' button will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Send a Secure Message by clicking on the Messages button in the left side navigation. From there click the 'New Conversation' button on the top right of the screen to send a Secure Message to a CAMPUS representative. To respond or delete a Secure Message, just click on the icons at the top right of the message (just below the 'New Conversation' button.
Or call us at 800-367-6440 and press 1! Our call center representatives are available to answer your questions:
Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm
Saturday, 9am - 2pm
How do I change the way I view my accounts on the Home Page (Account Summary)?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Settings in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Account Preferences. Here you can enter an Account Nickname (ex: 'My Primary Checking') as well as change the order in which you see your accounts on the Home Page (Account Summary).
How do I access my CAMPUS Credit Card in Online Banking?
Locate the 'Credit Cards' tab on the left side navigation menu. If it is the the first time visiting new credit card site you will need to enroll your credit card.